Having typos and grammatical issues is the easiest way to take a reader out of your book. Make sure your story reads well and won’t trip up readers with solid editing. Please let us know the length of your manuscript for the full bill.
Line Editing: 0.01/word ($50 minimum charge – $500 for a 50k word book)
- Catches mistakes, typos, grammar issues, punctuation and words that seem out of place or misused.
- Improves paragraphs and sentences, enhance flow and readability
- Ensures continuity in ages, physical descriptions, actions, word usage, etc.
- Seeks to correct ambiguities, confusing statements, and show vs. tell
- Improves dialogue and use of five senses
- Light research and fact checking for anachronisms and accuracy
- Character timeline creation